Your Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is empty.
1) All sales are FINAL due to the uniqueness of the evening wear industry.
2) Once an order has been placed or shipped you will NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL your purchase.
3) Be sure to INCLUDE YOUR WEAR DATE when you checkout/place your order.
4) Credit Cards will NOT BE CHARGED until we are positive we can fulfill your order in time for your wear date.
5) We will contact you to confirm that your selection will be available by your wear date.
6) If we cannot deliver your order before your wear date an email will be sent within 48 HOURS.
7) Sales tax will be added for Rhode Island residents only. (NOTE: RI Tax Law is no tax for first $250 of the purchase). NO TAX will be added for any other state.
8) Please refer to the size chart for each individual designer/style and have someone else measure you. For the most accurate measurements, we suggest you be measured by someone who has experience measuring I.E: seamstress, tailor, dress maker, dry cleaners etc. VERY IMPORTANT!: YOU MUST PICK THE SIZE THAT REPRESENTS THE LARGEST MEASUREMENT OF THE THREE MEASUREMENTS! We strongly encourage you to visit our showroom and let our professional seamstress ensure accurate measurements
9) All IN STOCK items will ship within 2-5 business days if an item is OUT OF STOCK you will be notified of a delivery date not to exceed your wear date. PLEASE CALL 401.480.8187 to place an OVERNIGHT ship order & we will send it out the same day.
10) Unless requested otherwise items are shipped UPS and include basic coverage through UPS of $100 for lost/stolen items. If you wish to insure your item please contact us to upgrade your shipping to include coverage. Tracking information will be provided upon request.
10) ALL ORDERS SHIP GROUND FREE OF CHARGE IN THE USA INCLUDING HI & AL.